5 bed house for sale in Dunottar Avenue, Eaglescliffe, TS16
What it's got?
No expense has been spared in creating this truly outstanding five double bedroom semi-detached home situated on one of most desirable roads in Eaglescliffe. Offering extensive accommodation set out over three floors, enhanced by beautiful décor and high quality fittings, whilst retaining some delightful period features. Briefly comprises; entrance lobby, hallway, lounge, sitting/dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room and cloakroom/WC. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms with the master having an en-suite shower room together with the luxurious re-fitted family bathroom. The second floor has been professionally converted to provide a further double bedroom with dressing area and superb en-suite shower room. Externally there are delightful gardens to three sides, with the rear enjoying a South Westerly aspect together with a block paved driveway which offers parking for a number of vehicles. The property is warmed by a gas central heating system, provides double glazing and a comprehensive security system and a new roof was fitted in 2017. Dunottar Avenue offers excellent access to Eaglescliffe railway station, Teesside High School and the ever popular Preston Park. Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the size and quality of this exceptional home.
- No Expense Has Been Spared in Creating This Truly Outstanding Five Double Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Situated on One of Most Desirable Roads in Eaglescliffe
- Extensive Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors
- Enhanced by Beautiful Décor & High Quality Fittings, Whilst Retaining Some Delightful Period Features
- Delightful Gardens to Three Sides, With the Rear Enjoying A South Westerly Aspect
- Warmed by A Gas Central Heating System & Provides Double Glazing & A Comprehensive Security System
- New Roof in 2017
- Internal Viewing Is Essential to Fully Appreciate the Size & Quality of This Exceptional Home
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £525,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.