5 bed house for sale in Crooks Barn Lane, Crooksbarn, TS20
Sat on arguably one of Nortons most popular roads is this substantial executive four bedroom detached property with granny annex, double garage and large garden plot. The property is a perfect family house and will make the next family a lovely home.
The family sized accommodation flows in brief, reception porch, hall, WC, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, living room and utility. To the first floor there are four good-sized bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet and en-suite.
The annex is accessed via the rear garden and has a fitted kitchen, living room/bedroom and shower room.
Externally the property sits on a fantastic mature corner plot with bags of outside space and a number of seating areas to follow the sun as it moves round. Lovely front garden with block paved double drive and turning point. Storm porch gives access to the large double garage with automatic door.
- Large Corner Mature Plot Approximately ¼ of an Acre
- Double Garage with Automatic Door
- Plenty of Parking
- Granny Annex for Versatile Accommodation on the Ground Level
- Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Good Size Breakfast Kitchen
- Four Good Size Bedrooms One with En-Suite
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Walking Distance to Norton High Street & Local Schools
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £440,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.