5 bed house for sale in Crooks Barn Lane, Crooksbarn, TS20
What it's got?
This beautiful five bedroom detached house is fitted and equipped to an excellent standard. The property includes an entrance hallway with cloakroom/WC, good sized living room overlooking the garden, dining room and useful sized family room. There is a kitchen newly fitted incorporating granite work surfaces and built-in appliances. On the first floor is a landing, master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe, four further bedrooms and family bathroom/WC with shower. The property has UPVC double glazing throughout (except the garage) and there is gas fired central heating with a modern condensing boiler. The property is situated on a generous sized plot with an enclosed garden to the front, driveway providing ample parking and leading to the double garage. At the rear there is an enclosed private semi-walled garden with decking, lawn and patio. This is a fine family house that provides excellent accommodation and a perfect location, minutes from Norton Village and duck pond.
- SAVE £10,000 WITH NO STAMP DUTY
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Walking Distance to Norton Village & Schools
- Beautiful Breakfast Kitchen with Granite Tops, Pantry & Utility
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Condensing Boiler
- Three Reception Rooms
- Walk-in Wardrobe & En-Suite
- Private Semi-Walled Garden with Lawn & Decking
- Gated Drive & Double Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £400,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.