5 bed house for sale in Connaught Road, Nunthorpe, TS7
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this mature detached residence located within the heart of Nunthorpe and offering internal accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hall, study, living room, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, utility room and WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, master with an open plan en-suite shower room and a separate modern family bathroom. To the second floor there is a large additional bedroom with access to the storage area in the loft. Externally there is parking to the front elevation and a driveway to the rear is accessed via double gates and leads to a large detached double garage. To the rear there a private garden mainly laid to lawn with patio and privet hedge boundary. We are expecting a large amount of interest in this property, please call at your earliest convenience to arrange your viewing appointment.
- Located Within the Heart of Nunthorpe
- A Stunning Extended Five Bedroom Detached Property
- Full of Charm & Character
- Delightful Corner Plot with Driveway to the Rear & Double Garage with Electric Door
- Parking to the Front Elevation & Private Rear Garden
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms
- 21ft Fitted Kitchen & Utility
- Large Master Bedroom with Open Plan En-Suite Shower Room
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £430,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough