5 bed house for sale in Collingham Drive, Nunthorpe, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this beautifully presented executive five bedroom detached home located on the Grey Towers Park Estate. Internally the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, dining room, living room opening into an additional snug/sitting room, cloakroom/WC, modern fitted kitchen, utility room and a garden room enjoying fantastic views over the private garden with bi-folding doors. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, one with a modern en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom. To the second floor is the master bedroom with a large modern en-suite shower room and ample storage. Externally there is an extensive block paved driveway leading to a double detached garage and to the rear there is a large private garden mainly laid to lawn with patio. Internal viewing is highly recommended and is a must to be appreciated. Please call our Nunthorpe Office.
- A Stunning Five Bedroom Detached Executive Home
- Located on the Grey Towers Park Estate
- Presented to a High Standard Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen by HS Interiors with Utility Room & Garden Room
- Three Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom to Top Floor with Built-in Wardrobes & A Modern En-Suite Fitted by HS Interiors
- Grey Towers Park Sits Within its Own Established Parkland of Approximately 74 Acres, Enjoyed Exclusively by the Residents and Includes Woodlands, 3 Acre Lake, Orchid, Wildflower Meadow and Nature Trails
- Large Private Rear Garden & Extensive Block Paved Driveway to Double Garage
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £550,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough