5 bed house for sale in Church Road, Billingham, TS23
What it's got?
*** For Sale By Auction *** LIVE ONLINE AUCTION *** Thursday 27th May 2021 *** Option 2 *** No Buyers Premium Payable *** www.agentspropertyauction.com
A unique opportunity to acquire a slice of Billingham history, The Vicarage is an adorable Grade II* Listed Georgian residence, wonderfully tucked away on a generous 0.77 acre plot adjacent to St Cuthbert's Church.
Big enough for one family, or two, the enormous interior comprises entrance hall with access to a large cellar, cloakroom/WC, breakfast/kitchen with modern range of units, utility room, pantry, and further storage. There are three generous reception rooms, lobby and access to the rear west facing garden. On the first floor there are four whopping double bedrooms, good size single room, bathroom, separate WC, and further storage. There is also additional storage in the two large loft rooms with a fixed staircase.
The property sits on a private, level plot of 0.77 acre and the rear garden is a very sunny westerly facing. There is plenty of all important car parking space and an additional detached annex with a single garage, two storage units and large outbuilding with lounge and kitchen with rooms above that could be converted (subject to planning and building regulations) to create another dwelling/workshop/home office.
Other notable features include ceilings, large oak banister rail, gas central heating with gas boiler and wooden doors throughout.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Unique Opportunity to Acquire A Slice of Billingham History
- Magnificent Grade II* Listed Georgian Vicarage
- Sitting on A Generous 0.77 Acre Plot
- Simple Chain Free Sale
- Large Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Annex with Outbuildings & Garage
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £320,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.