5 bed house for sale in Church Lane, Middleton St. George, DL2
What it's got?
Church Grange is a stunning, individually designed residence WITH SWIMMING POOL, enjoying an elevated position on the highly regarded Church Lane in Middleton St George. Occupying a SUBSTANTIAL PLOT EXTENDING TO 1.33 ACRES or thereabouts, offering beautiful established gardens, ideal for outdoor entertaining and BORDERING THE RIVER TEES. The extensive accommodation offers tasteful decor, enhanced by HIGH QUALITY BESPOKE FITTINGS throughout. The Ground Floor provides a delightful Lounge with Music area, Sitting Room, Study, which all allow access to the full width Balcony which offers panoramic views across the impressive gardens and countryside beyond. There are four double bedrooms together with a family Shower Room. The lower Ground Floor provides the Swimming Pool Area with Utility Area, Plant Room and Cloakroom/WC. The Open Plan Kitchen/Diner extends to over 40ft in width and provides direct access to the SOUTH FACING GARDENS TO THE REAR. Finally, on the First Floor, there is a SUPERB MASTER BEDROOM SUITE, with delightful Bedroom, Dressing Room and En-suite Bathroom. The house is warmed by a Gas central heating system and provides Double glazing and a comprehensive Security alarm system. Middleton St George is well placed for access to the popular towns of Yarm and Darlington, whilst offering excellent transport links via Teesside International Airport, Dinsdale Railway Station and the A66, A1(M) and A19 road network. There are delightful rural walks and convenient access to facilities within the village including a Doctors surgery, highly regarded Junior School and popular Restaurant/Public House.
- Church Grange Is A Stunning, Individually Designed Residence WITH SWIMMING POOL
- Enjoying an Elevated Position on The Highly Regarded Church Lane in Middleton St George
- Occupying A SUBSTANTIAL PLOT EXTENDING TO 1.33 ACRES or Thereabouts
- Offering Beautiful Established Gardens, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining & BORDERING THE RIVER TEES
- The Extensive Accommodation Offers Tasteful Decor, Enhanced by HIGH QUALITY BESPOKE FITTINGS Throughout
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £850,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.