5 bed house for sale in Cawthorne Place, Wynyard, TS22
What it's got?
Fabulously positioned in very highly regarded, executive surroundings of Wynyard Wood, this exceptional family size detached house with genuine show home credentials has a southerly facing garden backing onto the park.
The interior has been decorated and styled with an incredibly tasteful eye and it comprises entrance lobby, entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, drawing room with living flame gas fire, dining room with cast iron gas fire, large living room, open plan garden room/kitchen with a superb range of modern cherrywood units, granite work surfaces, island unit, built-in appliances and a useful utility room. The first floor has an impressive landing, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and four piece en-suite, four further double bedrooms (two adjoining Jack & Jill en-suite) and family bathroom with an ultra-modern, very smart suite.
Numerous other features include gas central heating, all of downstairs has underfloor heating with controls in every room, UPVC double glazed windows, oak internal doors throughout, water softener, block paved driveway for at least four cars and triple garage with three electric roller doors.
A Must-See Place!
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- An Exceptional, Incredibly Stylish Family Size Detached House
- Superb Wynyard Woods Location
- Generous Plot & Private Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Triple Garage & Plenty of Parking Space
- Master Bedroom with Walk-In Wardrobe & En-Suite
- Four Further Double Bedrooms & Jack & Jill En-Suite Serving Two Bedrooms
- Drawing Room, Separate Dining Room & Living Room
- Large Open Plan Garden Room/Kitchen with Built-In Appliances & Island
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £670,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.