5 bed house for sale in Burdon Walk, Castle Eden, TS27
Designed with today's families in mind, this superbly positioned, and luxuriously large detached Charles Church built detached property can house the largest of broods.
Being the only one on the development with its own private gated entrance, it has plenty of secure car parking space in front and a gorgeous south facing garden to the rear.
The ground-floor accommodation has a lovely large family size open plan living/breakfast/kitchen with a fabulous range of modern contemporary design high gloss style units and high quality 'Siemens' built-in appliances as well as a generous lounge, separate dining room, study/home office/TV room, comfortable garden room, cloakroom/WC and utility room. The first floor has the master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, bedroom two and three share a Jack & Jill en-suite, two further good size bedrooms and family bathroom. If you are up for it, the large loft space would easily provide an extra bedroom or two and bathroom, but you'd obviously need planning permission.
The whole house is very tastefully decorated, and all of the floor coverings are either Karndean or good quality fitted carpets.
Numerous other notable attractions include NO ONWARD CHAIN, UPVC double glazing & central heating with mega flow and tanks mean water travels hot and fast. There's a composite front door, security alarm system and CCTV cameras.
Perfectly positioned within minutes of A19 dual carriageway, Durham, Newcastle, Sunderland and Teesside are all within easy reach. Castle Eden Golf Club and Maximo's Italian Restaurant are a few minutes walk away too.
- Fabulously Spacious Charles Church Built Five Bedroom Detached House with No Onward Chain
- Superbly Positioned in Own Secure Gated Plot & Having an Attractive South Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Double Garage with Electric Remote Controlled Door & Plenty of Car Parking Space
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & Shower Room En-Suite
- Lovely Large Family Size Open Plan Living/Breakfast/Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Main Lounge, Dining Room, Comfortable Garden Room & Study/Home Office
- Useful Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £440,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.