4 bed house for sale in Yarm Road, Eaglescliffe, TS16
What has it got?
A beautifully presented, extended and significantly refurbished four bedroom detached family/executive home enjoying a delightful position on one of Eaglescliffes most sought after addresses. Occupying a generous corner site with landscaped gardens to three sides, block paved driveway and a spacious double garage. This delightful property has been stylishly re-designed by the present owners and offers a gas central heating system, double glazing, and a security alarm system. Briefly comprises; entrance hallway, study, lounge, superb open plan area having a refitted kitchen/diner and sitting/family room together with a cloakroom/WC. On the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master having a dressing area and en-suite shower room together with an impressive family bathroom. Well positioned for access to highly regarded schooling, shopping facilities, Eaglescliffe railway station and the cosmopolitan Yarm High Street which lies approximately a mile away. A truly outstanding home which merits early internal viewing.
- A Beautifully Presented, Extended & Significantly Refurbished Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Home
- Enjoying A Delightful Position on One of Eaglescliffes Most Sought After Addresses
- Occupying A Generous Corner Site with Landscaped Gardens to Three Sides, Block Paved Driveway & A Spacious Double Garage
- Stylishly Re-Designed by The Present Owners
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & A Security Alarm System
- Four Bedrooms with The Master Having A Dressing Area & En-Suite Shower Room Together with An Impressive Family Bathroom
- Well Positioned for Access to Highly Regarded Schooling, Shopping Facilities, Eaglescliffe Railway Station & The Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street Which Lies Approximately a Mile Away
- A Truly Outstanding Home Which Merits Early Internal Viewing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £525,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.