4 bed house for sale in Woodlea, Coulby Newham, TS8
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious four bedroom detached house occupying a corner plot within this popular area of Coulby Newham and offering easy access to local amenities. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen diner, utility room, cloakroom/WC and UPVC double glazed conservatory. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, master with en-suite and a separate family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front, side and rear elevations and a double width driveway leading to a single garage. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- Four Bedroom Detached House Occupying a Corner Plot
- Popular Location in Coulby Newham
- 17ft Open Plan Kitchen Diner, Separate Utility Room & Ground Floor WC
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Driveway to Single Garage
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £200,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough