4 bed house for sale in Wellington Drive, Wynyard, TS22
What it's got?
This 'Wessex' design Charles Church detached house in exclusive Wynyard Estate surroundings is truly outstanding!
With over 2600 ft of accommodation it truly is a fantastic size house for any family. Originally planned as a five-bedroom house, the current owners had Charles Church remove a wall in bedroom two to create one large bedroom. The option is there to turn the property back to a five bedroom if required.
Briefly, the accommodation comprises a light and spacious entrance hall with cloakroom/WC and two storage cupboards, main lounge with living flame electric fire and two sets of French doors, conservatory, separate dining room, open plan living/breakfast/kitchen, further sitting room and a useful utility room. The first floor has a large landing, master bedroom and stunning bathroom en-suite, there are three further double bedrooms with two and three having access to the Jack & Jill en-suite and family bathroom.
Outside, the well-kept rear garden faces south/westerly, there is ample parking on the block paved driveway with electric gate access and a detached double garage.
Other notable features include Valiant gas boiler installed in January 2020, double glazed windows, water filter system, alarm system and privet front hedge adding extra privacy.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Executive Wessex Charles Church Built Detached House
- High Standard Beautifully Presented Interior
- Well-Kept South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Double Garage & Plenty of Parking
- Open Plan Living/Breakfast/Kitchen
- 25ft Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Sitting Room & Conservatory
- Four Double Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £510,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.