4 bed house for sale in Valley Gardens, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19
***The Early Bird Catches the Worm***
This is a genuine showstopper, meticulously upgraded from top to bottom, front to back and a no expense spared style, resulting in a fine-tuned and extremely classy family home. Viewings are advised to be book early to avoid disappointment.
The accommodation is unashamedly opulent and flows briefly; reception hall, shower room, living room, family room, a stunning open plan dining kitchen, utility, and home office. A half gallery landing, four lovely bedrooms and bathroom are to the first floor along with an adjoining dressing room and en-suite bathroom to the main bedroom. Externally the property is set on an attractive, leafy cul-de-sac with very smart surroundings, two driveways, garage and large enclosed south facing garden.
- A Stunning Detached Residence
- Fully Re-Wired & Re-Plumbed
- Replastered Top to Bottom
- Superb Dining Kitchen with Bespoke Vietnamese Granite Island
- Hans Grohe Kitchen Tap Which Provides Both Sparkling & Still Chilled Water
- Three Reception Rooms
- Mobile Controlled Mira Mode Showers & Main Bath
- En-Suite Dressing Room & Bathroom with Smart TV
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £500,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.