4 bed house for sale in Urford Close, Yarm, TS15
What it's got?
Rarely available for sale within this exclusive cul-de-sac of detached homes, a substantial four bedroom family/executive residence set within the highly regarded Leven Park development in Yarm. Improved to an exceptionally high standard with attractive decor, high quality fittings, a gas central heating system, double glazing, and security alarm system. Briefly comprises; hallway, cloakroom/WC, lounge, dining room, conservatory, superb, refitted breakfast kitchen, and separate utility room. The first floor landing leads to four generous bedrooms with the master having an en-suite shower room together with the luxurious family bathroom. Externally there are delightful gardens to front and rear, a double width driveway and double garage. The property is well positioned for access to local amenities including highly regarded junior and secondary schooling, Yarm railway station and transport links via the A19 road network. Early internal viewing comes highly recommended.
- Rarely Available For Sale Within This Exclusive Cul-De-Sac of Detached Homes
- A Substantial Four Bedroom Family/Executive Residence
- Set Within the Highly Regarded Leven Park Development in Yarm
- Improved to An Exceptionally High Standard with Attractive Décor & High Quality Fittings
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory & Superb Refitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Cloakroom/WC & Separate Utility Room
- Four Generous Bedrooms with The Master Having an En-Suite Shower Room Together with The Luxurious Family Bathroom
- Delightful Gardens to Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Double Garage
- The Property Is Well Positioned for Access to Local Amenities Including Highly Regarded Junior & Secondary Schooling, Yarm Railway Station & Transport Links Via the A19 Road Network
- Early Internal Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £415,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.