4 bed house for sale in Ullswater Avenue, Acklam, TS5
What has it got?
This feel-good home has a box-ticking layout and all the space that growing families crave.
Skilfully extended, comfortable and well presented, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, very useful ground floor shower room with a modern white suite, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room, additional reception room (currently used as a ground floor bedroom), kitchen with modern style units and rear porch/utility room. The first floor has four bedrooms and family bathroom with a good looking modern white suite. Being on a corner plot means you get that extra bit of land and there's a front, side and well laid out rear garden here.
Numerous other attractions include a detached garage and driveway at the rear, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a quality 'Worcester' combi boiler.
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it. Families are spoilt for choice for good schooling and there's plenty of really useful facilities close-by.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Skilfully Extended Semi Detached House with Four Bedrooms & an Excellent Footprint
- It Has All the Space & Size That Growing Families Crave
- Larger Than Normal Corner Plot & Well Turned Out Gardens to Three Sides
- Front Lounge, Rear Sitting/Dining Room & Additional Reception Room (Currently Used as a Ground Floor Bedroom)
- Very Handy Ground Floor Shower Room & Large First Floor Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage & Driveway at the Rear
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Worcester Combi Boiler
- Close Walking Distance of Good School & Some First Class Facilities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £185,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough