4 bed house for sale in Trefoil Wood, Marton Manor, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented and spacious four bedroom detached family home offered for sale with no forward chain and occupying a fabulous corner plot with gardens to front, side and rear elevations along with a detached double garage. We are expecting a high level of interest in this property so please call today to arrange your viewing. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, study, living room, dining room and fitted kitchen. To the first there are four generous sized bedrooms and a smart family bathroom.
- A Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Occupying a Fabulous Corner Plot with Gardens to the Front, Side & Rear Elevations
- Double Detached Garage
- Three Reception Rooms & Four Generous Size Bedrooms
- Popular Location Within Marton Manor
- Easy Access to James Cook Hospital & Stewart Park
- Entrance Porch, Spacious Entrance Hall & Ground Floor WC
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £260,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough