4 bed house for sale in Trefoil Wood, Marton Manor, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this fabulous family home located in the popular area of Marton Manor and occupying a delightful plot with extensive driveway to a detached double garage and a private rear garden. Internally the accommodation comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, study, cloakroom/WC, lounge, sitting room opening to an extended 26ft family dining room and a stunning modern fitted kitchen with utility room. To the first floor there are four generous size bedrooms, master with a hidden en-suite shower room and a separate modern family bathroom. We are expecting a large amount of interest in this property so please dont delay and call out office to arrange your viewing appointment today.
- A Stunning Four Bedroom Detached House Located in this Popular Residential Development
- Occupying a Corner Plot
- The Property has Been Extended & Modernised by the Current Owner Featuring a Stunning 26ft Plus Family Dining Room
- Fabulous Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Sitting Room, Separate Lounge & Study
- Master Bedroom with Hidden En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Ample Parking to the Front Elevation & Double Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £299,995 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough