4 bed house for sale in Tower Hill, Middleton St. George, DL2
What it's got?
No expense has been spared in creating this truly outstanding home which occupies a beautiful and extremely picturesque setting, approached from Church Lane in the sought after village of Middleton St George. Originally a coach house dating back to the 18th century, the current owner has carried out a full refurbishment programme over the last five to six years including extensions, re-wiring and re-plumbing, the installation of a state of the art air source heat pump and solar panels. In addition, the property is now presented to an exceptionally high standard with tasteful decor and bespoke fittings throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises hallway, cloakroom/WC, open plan lounge/dining area, family/sitting room, garden room, study, superb refitted breakfast kitchen and utility room. On the first floor there are four generous double bedrooms with two having refitted en-suite shower rooms and a luxurious family bathroom. Externally there are delightful landscaped gardens which fully take advantage of the beautiful surroundings, a block paved driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles and a garage.
This wonderful home enjoys the benefits of village living and accessibility to the surrounding towns of Yarm and Darlington, whilst enjoying an extremely private and enviable position which we feel will appeal to even the most discerning purchaser.
- No Expense Has Been Spared in Creating This Truly Outstanding Home Which Occupies a Beautiful & Extremely Picturesque Setting
- Approached From Church Lane in the Sought After Village of Middleton St George
- Originally a Coach House Dating Back to the 18th Century, the Current Owner Has Carried Out a Full Refurbishment Programme Over the Last Five to Six Years Including Extensions, Re-Wiring & Re-Plumbing
- The Installation of a State of the Art Air Source Heat Pump & Solar Panels
- In Addition the Property is Now Presented to an Exceptionally High Standard with Tasteful Decor & Bespoke Fittings Throughout
- Four Generous Double Bedrooms with Two Having Refitted En-Suite Shower Rooms a Luxurious Family Bathroom
- Delightful Landscaped Gardens Which Fully Take Advantage of the Beautiful Surroundings, a Block Paved Driveway Providing Parking For Numerous Vehicles & a Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £699,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.