4 bed house for sale in Torver Mount, Nunthorpe, TS7
What has it got?
*** For Sale By Auction *** LIVE ONLINE AUCTION *** Thursday 27th May 2021 *** Option 2 *** No Buyers Premium Payable *** www.agentspropertyauction.com
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this four bedroom detached house offered for sale with no forward chain and featuring well-presented accommodation throughout. The property occupies a generous plot with a front garden, driveway to a single garage and a spacious relatively private rear garden. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, spacious living room enjoying views over the garden, kitchen, dining room and cloakroom/WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Early viewing is advised.
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- No Forward Chain
- Well Presented Throughout
- 18ft Plus Living Room with Views Over the Private Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen & Separate Dining Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Four Generous Size Bedrooms & Modern Family Bathroom
- Driveway to Single Garage
- Popular Location in Nunthorpe
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £185,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough