4 bed house for sale in Topcroft Close, Park End, TS3
What it's got?
Really nicely positioned at the head of pleasant cul-de-sac this traditional style inner terrace house with no onward chain has been extended in recent years to create to useful additional living space.
The accommodation now comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, ground floor bedroom/sitting room and shower room en-suite. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. Outside, the rear garden is a good size and has a very fortunate south/westerly aspect.
Other attractions include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a new combi boiler (installed 2019).
- An Extended Inner Terrace House with Four Bedrooms & Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- It's a Straightforward Chain Free Sale
- Very Pleasant Head of Cul-De-Sac Location
- Good Size South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Three First Floor Bedrooms & Ground Floor Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner with Pine Style Units
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a New Combi Boiler (Installed 2019)
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £85,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough