4 bed house for sale in Thornley Avenue, Billingham, TS23
With a family friendly layout, this large extended semi-detached house with four bedrooms has been very well kept and lovingly cared for over the years, as can be seen both inside and out.
There's plenty of space to grow into which comprises briefly entrance porch, lounge, dining room and extended kitchen. The first floor has four good size bedrooms and stunning modern four piece bathroom suite. Outside, there are neat gardens at the front and rear, with the former detached garage now used as a workshop/storage.
Other noteworthy attractions include UPVC double glazed windows, central heating with a quality combi boiler, cavity wall insulation, security alarm system and driveway that leads up to the integrated garage.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Extended Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Integrated Garage & Driveway
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Ideal Logic Combi Boiler
- Front & Rear Garden with Former Garage/Workshop
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £160,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.