4 bed house for sale in Thimbleby Close, Nunthorpe, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented and spacious four bedroom detached house located in this exclusive development built by David Wilson Homes. The property occupies a delightful plot in a cul-de-sac and features a block paved driveway with carport leading to a single garage and a generous, well maintained, and landscaped rear garden. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, lounge, and an open plan kitchen/dining/family room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and a separate modern family bathroom. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- A Beautifully Presented Four Bedroom Detached House
- Located on the Exclusive Grey Towers Village Estate Built by David Wilson Homes
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room & Separate Living Room
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobes & Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom & Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Block Paved Driveway to Detached Garage
- Well Maintained & Landscaped Rear Garden
- Move In Condition
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £330,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough