4 bed house for sale in The Wynd, Wynyard, TS22
Kerb-Appeal in spades welcomes you to this particularly handsome well-designed Charles Church built 'Roseberry' style detached house.
The exclusive Wynyard location is superb. With plenty of green surrounding it, you enjoy a real sense of countryside living here despite the ease of access onto A689, A19 and A1.
Internally, the layout is incredibly family friendly, meticulously kept on top of and well presented. Very briefly, the accommodation comprises open porch, entrance hall with a modern cloakroom/WC, large main lounge with French doors, separate dining room, study/home office, comfortable (and very usable conservatory), open plan kitchen/breakfast room with solid Pearwood shaker design units and useful utility room. All four bedrooms are roomy doubles, the master and second bedroom both have en-suite shower rooms and the family bathroom has a white suite.
The front garden is wide, the rear garden is fully walled, beautifully maintained and perfectly private. A double width driveway approached from the rear leads into a detached double garage.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Elegance & Style are the Key Elements to this Outstanding Charles Church 'Roseberry' Design Detached House
- Exclusive Wynyard Location & Superbly Positioned
- Incredibly Family Friendly Layout & Meticulously Kept Private Walled Rear Garden
- Four Roomy Double Bedrooms - Master & Guest Bedroom Two Have En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Detached Double Garage & Double Width Driveway
- Large Lounge with French Doors, Separate Dining Room, Conservatory & Study/Home Office
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Very Useful Utility Room & Downstairs Toilet
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £420,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.