4 bed house for sale in The Spinney, Darlington Road, TS18
What it's got?
Always wanted that country lodge in the woods? well this beautiful bespoke home has been created to be just that!
This meticulously planned executive residence is positioned in one of the most picturesque and private settings within Hartburn.
The property is awash with gorgeous features and fabulous detail, each room is of a generous size and full of natural light and the surrounding gardens are a delight.
The accommodation flows in brief, reception hall, office/ground floor bedroom, shower room, living room, garden room, breakfast room which is open to the breakfast kitchen and to the rear of the kitchen are the pantry and utility with access to the double garage and side garden.
To the first floor the landing leads to the master bedroom with en-suite and twin dressing rooms, second, third and fourth double bedrooms plus bathroom.
Externally the wraparound gardens are mature and very well established, creating a stunning and private south facing setting.
- Executive Detached Residence
- Four Double Bedrooms & A Flexible Ground Floor Bedroom or Office
- Inglenook Open Fireplace with Timber Mantel
- Breakfast Kitchen & Breakfast Room
- Dressing Rooms, En-Suite, Bathroom & Ground Floor Shower Room
- Double Garage & Private Gated Parking
- Very Private South Facing Grounds
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £675,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.