4 bed house for sale in The Grove, Marton, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautiful mature bay fronted semi-detached house located on one of Middlesbroughs most sought after roads. Offered for sale with no forward chain and occupying a delightful corner plot with well established and landscaped gardens to the front side and rear elevations along with a large detached double garage. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance vestibule, entrance hall, ground floor WC, living room, snug, dining room, garden room, extended modern fitted kitchen with vaulted ceiling and utility room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, a family bathroom and a fixed staircase gives access to a fully boarded and plastered loft room. We are expecting a large amount of interest in this property so please dont delay and arrange your viewing appointment today.
- Four Bedroom Period Semi Detached House
- Situated in One of Middlesbroughs Most Sought After Locations
- Mature Gardens & Large Detached Double Garage
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen with Vaulted Ceiling
- Three Reception Rooms & Garden Room
- Ground Floor WC & Utility Room
- Corner Plot
- No Forward Chain
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £385,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough