4 bed house for sale in Talbenny Grove, Ingleby Barwick, TS17
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate & Letting Agents in Ingleby Barwick are pleased to present this McLean built Oakdale Design four bedroom detached family home built in 1999 and occupied by its original owner. Located close by well-regarded schooling and conveniently positioned for all your local amenities making this the perfect family home. Boasting double width off street parking leading to a single integral garage and not forgetting to mention the beautiful south west facing rear garden, perfect for those long summer days. Internally the property swiftly comprises of an entrance hall with ground floor WC, rear aspect lounge with patio doors opening to the rear garden, front aspect office/study with feature bay window and a rear fitted kitchen dining area features a shaker style kitchen with integrated electric oven, gas hob and side access door leading to the rear garden. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master coming complete with en-suite facility and double built-in wardrobe. Bedroom two is adjacent across the landing and provides a good size double room with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom three is also a double room with fitted wardrobes and bedroom four is located to the rear aspect and occupies a single room. The family bathroom delivers a three-piece suite and is part tiled. The property is warmed by gas central heating and is UPVC double glazed throughout.
- Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Beautiful South West Facing Rear Garden
- Double Driveway & Single Integral Garage
- Two Ground Floor Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom Complete with En-Suite
- Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen
- Close by Highly Regarded Schooling
- McLean Built Oakdale Design
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £225,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.