4 bed house for sale in Stokesley Road, Nunthorpe, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this stunning four bedroom detached stone built residence located in this popular area of Nunthorpe. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises a spacious entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, stunning modern fitted kitchen breakfast room, lounge, dining room, conservatory, inner hallway and utility room. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, master with a modern en-suite bathroom and a separate modern family bathroom. Externally the property occupies a tree lined corner plot with access to the side elevation via double width driveway leading to a double garage and there are extensive wraparound gardens.
- A Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Located on of Nunthorpes Most Sought After Roads
- Occupying a Generous Private Plot
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- 24ft Open Plan Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £530,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough