4 bed house for sale in Station Road, Norton, TS20
What has it got?
This is such a lovely home we urge early viewings to avoid any disappointment!
Traditional bay fronted semi with generous accommodation, so typical of this period of build and together with the private garden, plenty of off-road parking and loft conversion, really does set this home out from others.
It is rare that this type of property becomes available on Station Road and we urge buyers to book their viewing early to avoid disappointment!
- Traditional Features, Two Receptions & Garden Room
- Three Good Size Bedrooms & Box Room/Office
- Kitchen & Utility
- Lovely Enclosed Rear Garden
- Equally Impressive Front Garden with Double Width Drive & Garage/Store
- Walking Distance to Sports Facilities, Norton High Street & Local Schools
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £210,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.