4 bed house for sale in St. Nicholas Gardens, Yarm, TS15
What it's got?
When size matters, this substantial modern style built detached house with NO CHAIN should be the first on your list for a viewing.
Not only does it boast four good size bedrooms, but two bath/shower rooms on the first floor. The ground floor has entrance hall with cloakroom/WC and bundles of living space with lounge, separate dining room and kitchen modern style units and appliances.
Externally, the rear garden is not overlooked from the rear giving it a high degree of privacy and the double driveway to the front leads up to a double garage.
Other notable features include a useful boarded UPVC double glazing, central heating with Baxi Solo gas boiler, large patio area, outside tap and outside power points.
This particular style of property rarely come up for sale, so an early viewing is well advised.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Substantial & Very Impressive Detached House
- Four Good Size Bedrooms, Master with Modern En-Suite
- Private Rear Garden with Large Patio Area
- Double Garage & Double Block Paved Drive
- Lounge, Dining Room & Modern Kitchen
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £320,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.