4 bed house for sale in St Marys Walk, Acklam, TS5
There's no denying this home's kerb-appeal. Packing a (truly splendid) punch from the pavement, this skilfully extended bay fronted semi-detached house comfortably accommodate the largest of broods.
It has around 1,500 square feet of family size accommodation and a brilliant layout that can be used flexibly. The ground floor has a wide and long hallway with plenty of storage and a handy downstairs toilet, front lounge, rear sitting room and an additional room that is currently utilised as a studio but could be a ground floor teenagers bedroom/home office/TV room. The 'eat-in' breakfast kitchen is well equipped and kitted out with a fabulous range of solid oak 'Shaker' design units and built-in appliances and there's a useful utility room. The first floor has four bedrooms (bedroom two has a smart modern shower room en-suite) and family bathroom with a lovely modern white five piece suite. Outside, there are gardens at the front, side and a sunny north/westerly facing rear garden with a fabulous (& extremely cosy) 10ft x 8ft insulated timber workshop/home office/gym with wired internet, electric and lighting. The block paved carriage style 'Drive-On /Drive-Off' driveway gives you plenty of parking space and leads to a detached single garage.
It's very nicely positioned on a corner plot at the junction of St Marys Walk and Church Lane and just across the road from Acklam Hall. Families flock to this area of Acklam due to the schools, easy access into Middlesbrough and family-friendly amenities.
Numerous other attractions include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler, security alarm and CCTV system.
- A Very Tastefully Presented & Skilfully Extended Semi Detached House with Four Bedrooms
- Very Nicely Positioned Facing onto Acklam Hall Grounds & Lots of Green Open Space
- Detached Garage & Carriage Style 'Drive-On/Drive-Off Driveway
- Front Lounge, Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room & a Ground Floor Bedroom/Studio/TV Room
- Attractive North/Westerly Facing Rear Garden with Comfortable 10ft x 8ft Insulated Workshop/Home Office
- Family Bathroom & Shower Room En-Suite Off Bedroom Two
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with a Combi Boiler & Security Alarm System
- Well Equipped 'Eat-In' Breakfast Kitchen with Solid Oak Shaker Design Units
- Handy Downstairs Toilet & Utility Room
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £280,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough