4 bed house for sale in St. Andrews Close, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionVideo Tour Available to View on YouTube. A Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Enjoying A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Within This Popular Eaglescliffe Setting and Occupying A Substantial Corner Plot with Generous Gardens, Driveway and Garage. Sensibly Priced to Reflect the Need for Some Updating and Available For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- A Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Enjoying A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Within This Popular Eaglescliffe Setting
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Occupying A Substantial Corner Plot with Generous Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Well Positioned for Access to A Range of Local Amenities Including Highly Regarded Junior & Secondary Schooling
- Sensibly Priced to Reflect the Need for Some Updating & Available For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Lounge Leading Through to A Separate Dining Room
- Double Glazed Conservatory with Double Doors to The Rear Garden & Extensive Breakfast Kitchen
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom Together with A Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £255,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.