4 bed house for sale in Selby Road, Nunthorpe, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom detached home located within a popular area of Nunthorpe. Internal accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, stunning open plan kitchen diner, separate living room. To the first floor you will find four bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally, block paved driveway and gravelled areas to the front and side elevations giving access to a single garage. To the rear is a generously sized and relatively private garden with patio area, garden laid to lawn and decked area. Internal viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Individually designed four bedroom detached house
- Popular location within Nunthorpe located within a quite cul-de-sac
- Stunning accommodation throughout
- Modernised by the current owners with no expense spared
- Beautiful 21 open plan Kitchen Diner
- 19 living room
- Ground floor Cloakroom/WC
- Stunning family bathroom
- Four generous sized bedrooms
- Block paved driveway to single garage
- Spacious rear garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £265,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough