4 bed for sale in Scrafton Place, Marske-by-the-Sea, TS11
Nestled in a lovely courtyard, this 1870s semi-detached family home is unique and full of period charm and features with a modern twist. Lovely decoration throughout with a homely kitchen diner and excellent 19ft living room. The first floor features three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The fourth bedroom is currently used as a home office on the ground floor and is conveniently placed next to the WC. There is a 2020 built conservatory opening onto a low maintenance rear garden with open views and across to parkland. Close to excellent schooling, amenities and transport links. Early viewing advised as characterful properties of this standard rarely come to the market.
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Excellent Position
- Fantastic Sought After Location
- Tasteful Decoration Throughout
- Ground Floor Office/Fourth Bedroom
- Lovely Kitchen Diner
- 19ft Living Room
- Recent Conservatory
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £210,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.