4 bed house for sale in Sacriston Close, Billingham, TS23
What it's got?
This is a great example of a stylish family size Barratt built detached house that's nicely positioned on a corner plot.
It has an attractive rear garden with a patio, a detached garage, gas central heating, plenty of parking on the block paved driveway and extra parking at the side of the property.
Comprising briefly entrance hall, 21ft lounge with French doors, kitchen/diner with a good-looking range of white units and cloakroom/WC. The first floor has four bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
- Super-Stylish Detached House with Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Nicely Positioned on a Corner Plot with Additional Parking
- Attractive Rear Garden, Detached Garage & Block Paved Driveway
- 21ft Lounge with French Doors & Cloakroom/WC
- Good Looking Kitchen/Diner
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £199,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.