4 bed house for sale in Sacriston Close, Billingham, TS23
This is a great example of a stylish family size Barratt built detached house that's nicely positioned on a corner plot.
It has an attractive rear garden with a patio, a detached garage, gas central heating, plenty of parking on the block paved driveway and extra parking at the side of the property.
Comprising briefly entrance hall, 21ft lounge with French doors, kitchen/diner with a good-looking range of white units and cloakroom/WC. The first floor has four bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
- Super-Stylish Detached House with Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Nicely Positioned on a Corner Plot with Additional Parking
- Attractive Rear Garden, Detached Garage & Block Paved Driveway
- 21ft Lounge with French Doors & Cloakroom/WC
- Good Looking Kitchen/Diner
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £199,999 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.