4 bed house for sale in Poppy Lane, Eastfields, TS19
What it's got?
`When minimalism is used by master artists, it creates a feeling that you have everything you could possibly need'. This is a simply gorgeous, detached family home which has been considerably upgraded and improved by the current owners to include a stunning multi fuel stove.
The accommodation in brief flows, reception hall, WC, impressive modern kitchen with appliances, a truly beautiful open plan living room/conservatory and dining room with French doors to the south facing rear garden and a focal point that should impress the most discerning of buyers, a fabulous solid fuel stove. The half gallery landing leads to four good-sized bedrooms (master with en-suite) and family bathroom.
Externally the gardens are very well presented and low maintenance. The front has a double drive and integral garage. The rear garden is a great size and most importantly South facing.
- Detached House on A Fantastic South Facing Plot
- Four Good-Sized Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Top Quality Fitted Kitchen & Solid Fuel Stove
- Close to Local School & Commuting Routes
- Open Plan Living Room, Conservatory & Dining Room
- Family Parking & Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £240,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.