4 bed house for sale in Pinewood Road, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionA Deceptively Spacious Four/Five Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home Benefitting from A Two Storey Extension Together with A Number of High Specification Improvements.
- A Deceptively Spacious Four/Five Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Benefitting from A Two Storey Extension Together with A Number of High Specification Improvements
- Sought After Location Close to Highly Regarded Schooling, Eaglescliffe Railway Station & The Ever Popular Preston Park
- Extensive Lounge with Wood Burner Set in A Feature Fireplace
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Area with Underfloor Heating, Built-In Double Oven, Hob, Microwave Oven & Integrated Dishwasher
- Family Bathroom with White Suite Together with A Useful Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms Plus Bedroom Five/Study
- Nicely Presented Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear
- Gas Central Heating System Via Combination Boiler, Double Glazing & Boarded Loft With Access Ladder
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £275,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.