4 bed house for sale in Pennypot Lane, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionOffered For Sale with The Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN, A Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Which Has Been Sensibly Priced for An Early Sale. Situated Upon This Extremely Desirable Development Opposite Preston Park in Eaglescliffe with Nicely Presented Gardens to Front and Rear, Block Paved Driveway and Single Garage.
- Offered For Sale with The Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN
- A Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Which Has Been Sensibly Priced for An Early Sale
- Situated Upon This Extremely Desirable Development Opposite Preston Park in Eaglescliffe
- Spacious Lounge with A Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in A Feature Surround
- Separate Dining Room Leading Through to The Double Glazed Conservatory
- Impressive Re-Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Granite Worktops, Built-In Oven & Hob, Microwave Oven, Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Four Bedrooms with Master Having an En-Suite Shower Room & Impressive Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Driveway & Single Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £260,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.