4 bed house for sale in Oldford Crescent, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
There's an especially lovely vibe happening here in this much loved family size semi. The whole place has been carefully updated, tastefully presented and has a wonderful well finished feel to it.
With just over 1,200 square feet of accommodation, it has an impressive layout that comprises entrance hall with solid oak flooring, wide and bright 18ft front lounge, separate rear sitting/dining room with French doors onto the rear garden, kitchen with good looking modern Shaker design cabinets and built-in appliances, useful utility room and a handy downstairs toilet. The first floor has four bedrooms (three double and a large single), bathroom with a super-smart modern white suite and separate WC. Outside, there is plenty of all important car parking space on the block paved front garden and driveway, detached garage and an attractive westerly facing rear garden with a shaped lawn, patio and colourful, nicely planted beds.
Other notable features include uPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a Baxi Platinum combi boiler and security alarm system. The large loft has been boarded out to create some useful additional storage space and has a light and pull down ladder.
Just off Church Lane, Oldford Crescent is in a particularly fine spot. Just far enough away from Acklam shops to keep things quiet yet close enough to be able to walk to them within five minutes.
- A Particularly Excellent, Fabulously Updated Semi Detached House with Four Bedrooms
- Especially Nicely Positioned, Just Off Church Lane & Within Easy Reach of Great Schooling
- Attractive Westerly Facing Rear Garden, Plenty of Car Parking Space & Single Detached Garage
- 18ft Wide & Bright Front Lounge & Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room with French Doors
- Kitchen with Good Looking Modern Shaker Design Units & Built-In Appliances
- Super-Smart Modern White Bathroom Suite & Separate WC
- Handy Downstairs Toilet & Useful Utility Room
- Quality 'Baxi Platinum' Combi Boiler, uPVC Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £230,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough