4 bed house for sale in Nunthorpe Gardens, Nunthorpe, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this outstanding four bedroom detached executive home located on this popular development within Nunthorpe. Internal accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, study, stunning fitted kitchen breakfast room, separate utility room, ground floor WC, lounge with wood burning stove and opening to the dining room and large UPVC double glazed conservatory with pleasant views of the private garden. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, master with modern en-suite shower room, bedroom two with an en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom. Externally the property is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with open views to the side and rear elevations. There is a double width block paved driveway leading to a double garage and a garden to the front elevation. To the rear there is a beautiful private and spacious garden mainly laid to lawn with patio areas and there is also an enclosed side garden. This truly is a fantastic property and needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated. We would recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- An Outstanding Four Bedroom Detached Executive Home
- Sought After Location Rarely Available to the Market
- Occupying a Fantastic Private Plot
- Stunning Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room & Separate Utility Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Three Reception Rooms
- Wood Burning Stove
- Master Bedroom with Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room & Separate Family Bathroom
- Double Width Driveway to Double Garage
- Well Maintained Private Side & Rear Gardens
- Early Viewing is a Must to Avoid Disappointment
Based on a sale price of £472,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough