4 bed house for sale in Normanby Hall Park, Normanby, TS6
What it's got?
Desirable features include, double glazing, gas central heating and fitted kitchen. The property offers two floors of living accommodation and briefly comprises, entrance hall, WC, study, kitchen, utility, dining room, garden room, lounge, snooker room, landing, four bedrooms, bathroom and en suite. Externally we have enclosed gardens to the front and rear. Worthy of a special mention is the rear garden to this property, south facing, fully enclosed, wonderfully maintained lawns and surrounded by trees giving a degree of privacy very rarely seen.
- Highly Desirable Normanby Hall Park Location
- Planning Permission for A Three-Bedroom Detached Bungalow with Detached Garage
- Five Reception Rooms & Four Bedrooms
- Superbly Maintained Private Gardens
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Security Alarm
- Ideal for A Family of Any Size
- Viewing Considered Essential
Based on a sale price of £474,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough