4 bed house for sale in Newport Close, Ingleby Barwick, TS17
Property DescriptionAn Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Off Nevern Crescent in The Roundhill Area of Ingleby Barwick with Nicely Presented Gardens to the Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage.
- An Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Enjoying A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Off Nevern Crescent in The Roundhill Area of Ingleby Barwick
- Lounge With an Electric Fire Set in A Feature Surround & Having Double Glazed French Doors to The Rear Garden
- Separate Dining Room & Kitchen with A Good Range of Fitted Units, Integrated Dishwasher & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Generous Bedrooms with Three Having Fitted Wardrobes & The Master Offers an En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Solar Roof Panels to The Rear
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £240,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.