4 bed house for sale in Newham Grange Avenue, Grangefield, TS19
What it's got?
This super-lovely semi-detached house has been extended in a couple of directions and has a layout fine-tuned for growing families. It has lots of all important car parking space, a good size westerly facing rear garden and a larger than normal 19ft x 11ft garage. It also has UPVC double glazed windows, central heating with a quality combi boiler and a handy part boarded loft space with a sturdy pull down ladder. With over 1,150 square feet of well planned, comfortable living space, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with storage cupboards, front lounge with feature fireplace, spacious rear dining room that opens up to the modern kitchen and cloakroom/WC. The first floor has four bedrooms (three double and a roomy single) with master having a four-piece bathroom suite and a modern family bathroom.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Super-Lovely Semi-Detached House
- Extended A Couple of Times to Create A Brilliant Easy-Going Family Size Layout
- Four Bedrooms (Three Double & A Roomy Single)
- Two Stunning Modern Bathroom/En-Suite
- Large West Facing Rear Garden
- Plenty of Useful Car Parking Space & 19ft X 11ft Garage
- Front Lounge, Dining Room & Modern Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £205,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.