4 bed house for sale in Mortimer Drive, Norton, TS20
What it's got?
You better get your skates on to bag this beauty! A very nicely planned and extended four double bedroomed semi on a pleasant cul-de-sac and a stones throw to Norton Village and duck pond.
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance, lounge/dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, a semi-permanent utility and WC within the garage, store with garage door, four double bedrooms and great family bathroom.
Externally there is a block paved frontage providing good family parking, garage/store and a very pretty rear garden with lawn, slate chippings and decking.
- Four Double Bedroomed Semi
- Pleasant Cul-De-Sac
- Good Family Parking
- Walking Distance to Norton Village & Local Schools
- Very Nicely Presented & Ready to Move In
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £180,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.