4 bed house for sale in Mickleton Drive, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionA Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Home Offering Attractive Decor and High Quality Fittings Throughout. Due to The Current High Demand for Properties in The Eaglescliffe Area, We Would Strongly Recommend Early Internal Viewing.
- A Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Home Offering Attractive Decor & High Quality Fittings Throughout
- Excellent Cul-De-Sac Position Within This Modern Development Close to Highly Regarded Junior & Secondary Schooling
- Delightful Plot with Attractive Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway Providing Space for A Number of Vehicles & A Single Garage
- Spacious Lounge with An Attractive Feature Fireplace & Double Glazed French Doors to The Rear Garden & Separate Dining Room
- Superb Refitted Kitchen with High Gloss Units, Built-In Oven & Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Washing Machine
- Impressive Refitted Family Bathroom with White Suite & Attractive Tiling Together with A Useful Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Four Spacious Bedrooms with Three Having Fitted Wardrobes & The Master Offers an En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Due to The Current High Demand for Properties in The Eaglescliffe Area, We Would Strongly Recommend Early Internal Viewing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £265,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.