4 bed house for sale in Mayberry Grove, Linthorpe, TS5
Space is plentiful and well-laid out in this particularly handsome Edwardian bay fronted semi-detached house.
Really nicely positioned in this pretty, very short street, Mayberry Grove is certainly super-cute. Tucked away from rat-runs, yet close enough to be able to walk to Linthorpe Village, the Little Theatre, St Edwards RC Primary School (OFSTED Outstanding) and a multitude of other useful facilities.
Nice features include replacement hardwood sealed unit double glazed windows, central heating with a combi boiler, attractive gardens, detached double garage and security alarm system.
Comprising briefly entrance vestibule, hallway, front lounge with living flame gas fire, separate rear sitting/dining room with a cosy multifuel stove, breakfast room and kitchen with good looking modern walnut style units. The first floor has three roomy double bedrooms, bathroom with a super-smart modern white three piece suite and an additional separate shower room & WC. Bedroom four (another good size double) is up on the second floor.
- A Particularly Handsome & Very Well Turned Out Bay Fronted Edwardian Semi Detached House
- Really Nicely Located in a Short, Quiet Tree Lined Street Within Linthorpe Conservation Area
- Close Walking Distance to St. Edwards RC Primary School & Linthorpe Village
- Attractive Garden & Detached Double Garage at the Rear
- Three Roomy Double Bedrooms on the First Floor & Fourth Double Bedroom on the Second Floor
- Front Lounge, Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room with Cosy Multifuel Stove & Breakfast Room
- Kitchen has a Good Looking Range of Walnut Style Units
- Super-Smart Modern Bathroom Suite & Very Useful Separate Shower Room
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £270,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough