4 bed house for sale in Manton Avenue, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
This extended and particularly exceptional semi-detached house is brimming with kerb appeal and has seen an unbelievable amount of modernisation and improvement work in recent years. The end result is a 'Show Home' standard property and it's a perfect launch pad for a first time buyer or young family.
The only way to truly appreciate what is on offer here is to come along and view it for yourself.
Numerous noteworthy attractions include a retiled main roof, parking for several cars on the pattern concrete driveways, attractive private westerly facing rear garden, modern oak and glass staircase balustrade, Ideal Logic combi boiler, UPVC double glazing, composite front door and CCTV security system.
Comprising briefly entrance porch, handy downstairs cloakroom/WC, sitting room/teenagers ground floor bedroom, lounge with modern flame effect electric fire and a stunning L shaped open plan kitchen diner, fitted recently with a fabulous range of modern light grey coloured contemporary style cabinets and integrated appliances. The first floor has three well turned out bedrooms and bathroom with a super-smart modern white four piece suite.
- Extended & Entirely Exceptional Semi Detached House with a Great Layout
- Tastefully Presented, Smart Modern Interior
- Three First Floor Bedrooms & Additional Ground Floor Sitting Room/Teenagers Bedroom
- Stunning L Shaped Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with High End Modern Units & Built-In Appliances
- Attractive Private Westerly Facing Rear Garden & Ample Car Parking in Front
- Super-Smart Modern White Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing, Composite Front Door, Ideal Logic Combi Boiler & Retiled Main Roof
- Definitely Demands a Few Moments of Your Time for a Viewing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £149,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough