4 bed house for sale in Manor Court, Wolviston, TS22
What has it got?
There is plenty of space for just about any size family with this extremely comfortable and extended detached house in delightful, quiet Wolviston Village surroundings.
With over 1500 sq. ft of living accommodation, the well-planned interior comprises entrance hallway with cloakroom/WC, 32ft lounge/dining/sitting room with living flame gas fire and sliding door, large breakfast kitchen with some built-in appliances and useful utility room. The first floor has four bedrooms and modern white bathroom/WC. The standout feature however is the fabulous large, beautifully maintained west facing rear garden. That will allow you to enjoy the afternoon/evening sun (when it is out).
Other attractions include a double garage and parking on the double width block paved driveway, UPVC double glazing and central heating.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Really Comfortable EXTENDED Four Bedroom Detached Family Sized House of Great Proportions
- Lovely Cul-De-Sac Position with An Open Front Aspect in Always Popular Wolviston Village Surroundings
- Fabulously Large WEST Facing Gardens
- Spacious 32ft Lounge/Dining Room/Sitting Room
- Generous Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Double Garage & Double Width Driveway
- Light & Airy Entrance Hall with Cloakroom/WC
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £350,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Billingham
Well, it did and following a visit to ICI Billingham, Aldous Huxley penned his highly acclaimed “Brave New World” novel and even named characters after some of our roads.
Pretty Impressive eh!
Michael Poole Estate Agents are passionate about our town and have an intimate, unrivalled knowledge of the area.
Our town centre has everything you’d expect and a few things you might not! For more than 50 years now, the town centre has played host to the Billingham....Read more about Billingham