4 bed house for sale in Mallowdale, Nunthorpe, TS7
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom detached home with internal accommodation briefly comprising a spacious entrance hall, study, living room, kitchen/family/dining area with a beautiful range of fitted units and bi-folding doors opening to the rear garden, utility room and cloakroom/WC. To the first floor there are four generous size bedrooms, master with a dressing room and stunning en-suite together with a separate modern family bathroom. Externally there is a block paved driveway to the front elevation leading to a double garage and to the rear there is a generous size mature garden mainly laid to lawn with an array of borders. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- A Stunning Extended Four Bedroom Detached Residence
- Completely Refurbished & Extended by the Current Owner with No Expense Spared
- Fabulous 31ft Family Hub with Kitchen, Dining & Family Area with Bi-Folding Doors Opening to the Spacious Garden
- Separate Spacious Living Room with Exposed Brick Surround with Gas Burning Stove
- Study & Utility Room
- Master Suite with Dressing Area & Stunning En-Suite Bathroom
- Additional Modern Family Bathroom
- Spacious Landing
- Block Paved Driveway to Double Garage & Generous Size Mature Rear Garden
- An Ideal Family Home That Needs to Be Seen to be Believed
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £350,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough