4 bed house for sale in Maddren Way, Linthorpe, TS5
What it's got?
Space is plentiful and well laid out in this excellent Barratt built double fronted family size detached house with four bedrooms (three roomy double and a large single).
It has a great layout that can be used flexibly (just check out the floor plan), the good size rear garden is a great selling point, so is the detached single garage and a driveway that can easily accommodate a couple of cars.
This is a very straight forward chain free sale and other features which are sure to entice include central heating with a modern Ideal Logic combi boiler, UPVC double glazing and modern dark green coloured composite entrance door.
Comprising briefly entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, lounge, garden room with French doors, separate dining room/sitting room and breakfast kitchen with modern Shaker style units and built-in oven and hob. The first floor has four bedrooms (master bedroom with shower room en-suite) and family bathroom.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Particularly Excellent Barrett Built Double Fronted Style Detached House
- A Simple Chain Free Sale & Very Easy to Move Straight Into
- Space is Plentiful, Tastefully Presented & Well Laid Out
- Four Bedrooms - (Three Roomy Doubles & Large Single)
- Master Bedroom with Modern White Shower Room En-Suite
- Good Size Rear Garden, Detached Garage & Parking for a Couple of Cars
- Lounge, Comfy Garden Room & Separate Dining/Sitting Room
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Modern Ideal Logic Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £180,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough