4 bed house for sale in Lyndhurst Gardens, Ormesby, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom detached house offering internal accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, stunning open plan kitchen diner with bi-folding doors and a spacious living room also with bi-folding doors. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, master with a modern en-suite shower room and a separate modern family bathroom. Externally the cul-de-sac is accessed via communal electric security gates and there is a double width driveway leading to the garage which is currently set up as a gym but still has the existing up and over door and a side access door. To the rear of the property there is an easy to maintain garden. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- A Stunning Four Bedroom Detached House Offering Modern Accommodation Throughout
- Located in this Gated Development with Communal Electric Gates
- Double Width Block Paved Driveway to Garage Currently Converted & Used as a Gym
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen with Bi-Folding Doors
- Spacious Living Room with Bi-Folding Doors
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough